- Latest News
- My Account
- PLAY NOW!
- the new loading system hasn't worked well on some machines so we have decided to roll it back to the previous version until this problem is sorted
This rollback addresses the fast-sync-feature only, not (!) character or apartment data.
- Particle effects performance improved a bit
- Loading performance on client start improved
- Sector load and unload logic improved (Synclaming patch confirmed!)
- FX-System caching logic altered - crashs on syncs eliminated caused by the previous version
- Dynamic lighting improved
- Preload / Precache of actors improved a bit (should decrease loading stutters)
- a bug was fixed that made runners invisible after entering a new sector (Invis melee bug)
- some particles do emit light now
- Problem fixed that has denied the replication of weapon states (FIRE, RELOAD...) to clients
- Crash fixed that caused by the sound playback
- Maximal polycount processing per scene increased x10
- Client <-> server update mechanic altered - Should allow update over great distances (gameworld) aswell
- DamageBoost should work on NPCs now
- A bug in the hit detection was fixed - this bug lead to a wrong decision, it was too optimistic and in most cases you got the a positive decision result when the aim-recticle was fully opened
- Rocketlaunchers, Fusion cannons and Raygun cannons should be more accurate now
- Outpost hackterms are solid now - mostly. You may find some un-solid terms because these sectors are still *work in progress*
- removed several flying trees in the wastelands
- fixed several typos in scripts
- Tweaked accuracy of AoE weaponry.
- Slight damage increase for all heavy combat based AoE weaponry.
- Self-inflicted AoE damage has been reduced from 175% to 125%
- Anti Vehicle and Anti Air Rocket Launchers recieved a major buff in anti vehicle damage.
- Slight decrease of Psi Attack damage.
- Stealth bug fixed by rewriting the entire client-server-sync code for effects
- "Truesight Sanctum" has an increased tickrate and range
- "Provoke enemy" is now working as intended
- "Distract mind" is now working as intended
- A bug was fixed that leads to a crash when using multi lightning bolts or multi energy bolts
- Network update tickrates increased
- The Missiontext for the "NCPD has an eye on you" Mission was updated (Mission 3).
Client / Server
- General stability updates for the client and server
- Fixed a bug causing wrong default values for some gameplay settings - this should resolve the "standing still" bug.