- Latest News
- My Account
- PLAY NOW!
What do we need?
Your application should tell us about yourself, your relation to Neocron (including game/forum account name(s)) and include the items on the below list:
- Examples of relevant role-specific work you've done in the past (doesn't need to be Neocron related).
- Details of your qualifications and previous experiences.
- We need to know whether you're affiliated with another video games company.
Things to consider
- You will need to sign a paper which grants us the right to freely use everything you create for us now and in the future.
- We need people who are eager to contribute on a regular basis and are very reliable to ensure that our development process runs smoothly.
- You need to be able to contribute an average of 4 or more hours per week.
- Neocron is a voluntary project so all work would be carried out free of charge, of course we are happy for this work to be used in portfolios and presentations.
- Finally, we can only accept you application if you are at least 18 years old.
Where do I send my application?
Please send your application to email@example.com. Only applications submitted in English will be considered, as we are an international team strong English skills are required. We will try to get in touch with you as soon as we can. However, If you don't receive an answer within three days, do not hesitate to send us a short reminder.
Below are the roles we're currently actively recruiting for. However even if we're not actively looking for someone with your skill set, we'd still love to hear from you if you think you have skills we could use. Just drop us a line as per the above and we'll get back to you. This page is updated often as our needs and team evolve over time.
- Required: Strong C/C++ skills.
- Desirable: C# skills, Experience with Gameengine architecture, Client-/Server architecture
Frontend Web Developer(s)
- Desirable: Experience with Orchard CMS.
- Required: Independent worker, eye for detail, creative, mission scripting, dialogue writing, storyboarding, ability to easily expand the ideas of others and an in depth understanding of Neocron's storyline and lore.
- Desirable: Experience with gameworld editors, mission building and a flair for gameworld design.
3D Artist(s) & Texture Artist(s)
- Required: Experience with any 3D software suite, low-poly modelling for games
- Desirable: Rigging using bones is a plus as also knowledge about 3DSMax 2012 and/or Milkshape
- Required: Strong experience in Photoshop and smilar texturing tools
- Desirable: Experience with mapping channels, traditional painting skills, non-destructive workflow. Experience within level texturing will be a plus.
- Required: Strong experience in Hammer and Fusion and smilar mapping tools. You need to party like it's 1999.