- Latest News
- My Account
- PLAY NOW!
- Sign In
Join us tonight for another community dungeon run, and the start of the "harder" dungeons. We will run Mech Haven at 8pm GMT.
As this marks a step up in difficultly I would like to share some considerations:
- No noob characters, this is intended end game content so attending characters should reflect that
- We need PPUs, at least 1 PPU per team
- Please wear appropriate armour for the dungeon
- Damage Types for this dungeon are: Energy, Fire, Xray
- Do not pull additional enemies
- We'll move through clearing each corridor & side room at a time
- Bear in mind there are respawns so keep together and watch your back
- Target priorities are:
- Mech Turtles & Cyber Dogs have an AoE attack that could wipe us if not careful (especially the /72 MALFUNCTIONING BIG MECHTURTLE)
- The rest are single target and as you'd expect.
As usual we will be running this as close to a normal player scenario as possible, meaning no GM assistance (no GM buffs, no GM rez, etc). When / if the team wipes, we will clear the area, GM rez and reset.
Hopefully we will manage to get some successful runs.