- Reworked netcode (see known issues)
- Window mode now supports very high resolutions as well (numbers must be multiples of two)
- Fixed a number of exploits and critical security issues
- Fixed a number of bad world data causes
- Fixed an issue with the loginserver
- Fixed a number of gameserver crashes
- Fixed incorrect team money distribution
- Team money distribution is now calculated at once instead of receiving all money first, then paying a share to teammates
- Fixed a bug that caused NPCs to retreat from combat
- NPCs now use a line of sight for targeting that is comparable to that of player characters
- Fixed drones not launching in a number of situations
- Reduced wait time between drone launches, in case a launch failed
- Appartment passwords may now contain the ' char
- Account passwords may now contain the chars . and #
- Slightly tweaked/increased overall performance
- High level Plasma Pistols can now be obtained from the Canyon Smuggler.
- Misc. smaller fixes
- Netcode/Clipping: The reworked netcode is much more accurate than any previous version. While this is great in many ways and will reward good movement in PvP, it also introduces a problem: With player movement not being the soft pulp it used to be, the uncapped Evol 2.2 runspeeds can now make it very difficult to keep lock on your target. We feel that it may be benefitial for PvP to tone down ultra fast runspeeds even before we get to the greater balancing. Of course, we appreciate constructive feedback regarding the matter and will continue to observe how things pan out on retail.
- Server stability: The patch introduced a number of new issues of which we have contained many, but not all. Naturally, a fix for the known issues will be provided at the soonest possibility.